SHETLAND*-CF series are high-performance, Zinc- and Chlorine free locomotive oils, specially designed to provide excellent engine cleanliness and extended oil filter’s lifetime. They are suitable for use in modern railroad diesel locomotive engines, employed in severe services. SHETLAND series are formulated from high-quality base stocks, and modern technology additive packages, supporting the performance requirements of the Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association (LMOA) generation 5, and API CF/CF-2. SHETLAND series are available in three viscosity grades; SAE 15W-40, SAE 20W-40, SAE 40. These products are recommended for use in railroad diesel locomotive engines, medium-speed two-cycle and four-cycle railroad engines, marine and stationary engines for power generation or off-shore drilling, requiring zinc-free oils.
• Zinc-free formulation, protecting silver bearings against corrosion
• Exceptional detergency-dispersancy property, providing excellent engine cleanliness
• High thermal and oxidation stability, preventing sludge formation
• Reduction of fuel consumption
• Longer oil drain intervals
• Effective lubrication at lower temperatures
*SHETLAND: A British breed of pony originating used as a draft horse