Marine Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil
SUPER MARISEA*-I is a full-synthetic high-performance marine engine oil specially formulated by new generation additives which meet the severe requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers such as API CI-4/CF/SL, MTU II, ACEA E7, ACEA A3/B4, Volvo VDS-3, MAN 3275, MB 228.3 package approval, Caterpillar ECF-1a, MB 229.1, Renault RLD-2, Mack EOM+, Detroit Diesel DDC 93K215, Cummins 20076/20077/20078. SUPER MARISEA-I due to its advanced formulation possesses excellent detergency, dispersancy, antioxidation, anti-wear properties and effective acid neutralization capability.
• Engines burning distillate fuels with sulfur content up to 1.0% wt.
• Heavy-duty and high-speed diesel engines operating continuously under very severe conditions
• Engines with or without exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems
• Operating in highway and off-highway applications in the mining, quarrying, construction and
• Reduction of oil consumption due to excellent shear stability
• Superior oxidation resistance capability
• Outstanding TBN retention due to high acid neutralization ability
• Rust, corrosion and wear protection
• Excellent low-temperature properties, easier engine start-up and protection against start-up wear
*MARISEA: Taken from the name of a powerful and strong horse, named Marismeño, known as Marsh Horse