Gasoline Engine Oil
KARABAIR* is a high-quality passenger car motor oil, designed for non-turbo-charged and naturally aspirated gasoline-powered passenger cars and diesel-power end light-duty vehicles, manufactured after 1971. It is blended by using selected premium quality base stocks and performance additives, meeting the requirements of API SE. KARABAIR may also be used in older vehicles where an API service category SC/CC quality oil is recommended.
• Better thermal and oxidation stability
• Including effective rust and corrosion inhibitors
• Improved engine cleanliness
• Better anti-wear technology
• Reliable lubrication of components
*KARABAIR: A horse for riding, also used in the fields and competitions